Skin and Coat from Eden can be fed to dogs of all ages that need a bit of extra help with condition. Can be fed alongside the Eden range of high meat content foods or as a supplement to other foods, ideal for dogs who are in the show ring or after a season when the coat can drop excessively.
Key benefits of Skin and Coat
- Formulated to give the skin and coat an extra boost
- Easily combined with the Eden range of high quality foods.
- Grain and Gluten free
- Nutrition benefits of Biotin, Zinc and DL Methionine
- Ascogen® high nucleotide yeast extract is a unique feed supplement which optimises the metabolism of gastrointestinal, liver, glandular, intestinal flora and immune cells
- High purity prebiotic FOS, act as bio-regulators of the digestive flora and function. Decreases the concentration of potentially pathogenic bacteria
- A natural range of herbs blended to support the skin and coat, including: Seaweed, Spirulina, Dried Algae (a source of DHA), Camomile, Nettle, Dandelion Root, Cleavers and Dried Marigold
- Manufactured as a palatable powder that can be mixed directly with food or added to a small amount of warm water to form a paste
When to Use Skin and Coat
- Boosts coat condition and hair growth
- Promotes healthy skin
- After a season to support coat recover
- For show dogs that want that extra sparkle in the show ring.
Delivery & Returns
Orders over £29: Free Delivery
Orders under £29: £5.99
- Pet food is usually delivered within 1 - 3 working days.
- Other items are usually delivered within 3 - 7 working days.
- All orders received after our 1pm deadline will be processed on the following working day.
- We don't deliver to international locations.
- We do not deliver or process orders on weekends or on bank holidays.
There is certain areas which may incur an extra delivery charge to the areas below.
HS1-9, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51 - 56, KA27-28, KW1-3 & 5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE1-3, BT1-99, IM1-9 & 99, TR21-25, PO30-41, Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey), Isle of Wight
Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged.
To return an item, please call us on 01325 749 845 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Unit 8, Hamlet House
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your exchange.
To return your product, you should email us at email@example.com to arrange your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Address: Unit 8, Hamlet House, McMullen Road, Darlington, DL1 1XY